People & Culture / Human Resource Internship (m/f)
- Help with the recruiting for different departments
- Getting to know the hiring managers to work closely with them and create job descriptions
- Support our recruiters in the active and passive search for new employees through various recruiting channels
- Manage our incoming applications
- Coordinate and lead initial interviews
- Bring in ideas to optimize recruiting processes while seeking to continuously improve the relevant KPIs
- Startup mentality: You get what makes us tick and what differentiates us from other companies
- Analytical mindset: You know data, KPI tracking, etc. aren't just buzzwords but a crucial part of your improvement and success.
- Closer: You thrive on the feeling of finding the perfect person for a position and love transparent communication of performance
- Team spirit: Your pride for the company you work for never fades. If you don't like something, you don't complain about it but you work to change it.
- Self-motivator: You don't need a pat on the back every time you accomplish something. Humiltiy, upbeat and hardworking are your core traits
- Different & to-the-point: We don't want to hear "you like HR because you like talking with people" or you are "looking for a new challenge". You have a unique & refreshing personality, get things done and strive to be more than a typical HR person