iOS Developer (m/f)
- Conceptualize and develop our native Swift IOS app.
- Ensure a flawless UX in our high-traffic environment.
- Promote good development methodologies via code review and great software design.
- Collaborate with various departments for the implementation of new awesome features to create a memorable customer experience.
- Continuously discover new technologies and methodologies such TDD, BDD and CI together with the team.
- Completed degree in computer science or a similar field is desired, but not a necessity.
- Deep understanding of Swift and IOS SDK (Components, Patterns, Architecture, Versions difference).
- Experience with 3rd party libraries (Alamofire, Nuke, Preheat, …).
- A experienced software architect with strong knowledge in design patterns. (eg. MVP , MVVM)
- Clean code is not just a buzzword for you; you care about the code quality, simplicity and beauty of your solutions.
- You are someone who enjoys a well tested application. (eg. you have some experience with XCTest and XCUITest)
- You appreciate feedback and have no problem giving it yourself.
- You don’t just complain; you take action to change it.
- Fluent in English as we are an international team.