QA Engineer (m/f)
- Lead our QA effort focused on functional and performance testing of our mobile applications.
- Create and improve automated QA processes on all stages.
- Identify bugs through automated and manual testing, and assess their criticality.
- Collaborate with various departments for the implementation of new awesome features to create a memorable customer experience.
- Investigate customer complaints.
- Continuously explore new technologies and methodologies together with the team.
- Completed degree in computer science or a similar field is desired, but not a necessity.
- You can identify challenges & opportunities in process & technology upon and lead the change to successful transformation.
- Proven track record in testing mobile apps, rest services or web applications.
- You can design and implement Integration Tests, UI Tests, Functional Tests and the testing infrastructure for iOS and Android apps.
- You share our passion for product development and user experience.
- You are able to work independently and own a project, but you also love team work!
- You appreciate feedback and have no problem giving it yourself.
- You don’t just complain; you take action to change it.
- Fluent in English as we are an international team.