QA Engineer (m/f)
- Lead our QA effort focused on functional and performance testing of our mobile applications
- Create and improve automated QA processes on all stages (continuous integration)
- Identify bugs through automated and manual testing, and assess their criticality
- Collaborate with various departments for the implementation of new awesome features to create a memorable customer experience
- Investigate customer complaints
- Continuously explore new technologies and methodologies together with the team
- Completed degree in computer science or a similar field is desired, but not a necessity.
- You can identify challenges & opportunities in process & technology upon which you can lead the change to successful transformation.
- Proven track record in testing mobile Apps, rest services or web applications.
- You can design and implement Integration Tests, UI Tests, Functional Tests and the testing infrastructure for an iOS and Android apps.
- You share our passion for product development and user experience
- You are able to work independently and own a project, but you also love team work!
- You appreciate feedback and have no problem giving it yourself
- You don’t just complain; you take action to change it
- Fluent in English as we are an international team