Customer Care Recruiting Manager (m/f)
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process for our Customer Care team
- Organize and attend relevant recruiting events
- Research new channels to attract passive and active candidates
- Responsible for the measurement, optimization, & reporting of HR KPIs
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Care to ensure the optimal recruiting process
- Startup mentality: You've worked in a startup before. You get what makes us tick and what differentiates us from other companies
- Analytical mindset: You know data-driven, KPI tracking, etc. aren't just buzzwords but a crucial part of your improvement and success
- Closer: You thrive on the feeling of finding the perfect person for a position and you have a proven track record of your successes
- Team spirit: Your pride for the company you work for never fades. If you don't like something, you don't complain about it but you work to change it.
- Self-motivator: You don't need a pat on the back every time you accomplish something. Humility, upbeat and hardworking are your core traits and you are excited to bring a company to the next level.
- Different & to-the-point: We don't want to hear "you like HR because you like talking with people" or you are "looking for a new challenge". You have a unique & refreshing personality, get things done and don't consider yourself a typical HR person
- Requirements: 2-3 years related working experience (must have recruited for customer care roles before) and fluent in German and English (C1+ level in both)